Want To Reduce Your Sentence?
You Need a Rule 35

After a defendant has been sentenced in federal court, one of the only ways of obtaining a sentence reduction is through a “Rule 35” motion. A defendant can obtain a Rule 35 motion by substantially assisting in the investigation or prosecution of other crimes.

Our Firm has helped numerous individuals obtain Rule 35 relief. Reach out today to discuss how we can assist you or your loved one.

Former Prosecutor On Your Side

Attorney Jeremy Gordon

As a former state prosecutor, I realized the impact that I can have on accused persons and their families.  Now I enjoy working to reunite incarcerated persons and their families.

We have had sixty favorable client verdicts in the last seven years.  Many of them have been for cooperation.